Brush Pickup – Beginning April 1, 2021
1. Stack your brush along the roadway (not in the
road) by 7 am on the day of pickup.
2. Keep sections under than 8 feet in length and no thicker than 4″ in diameter
3. Pile them no more than 4′ high
4. Do not mix leaves, grass clippings, or other vegetation with brush.
5. Do not mix any trash, debris, lumber, paper or other trash and debris with the
6. This service is for trimming of brush, shrubs and trees and branches that may
fall in a storm. The village is not able to take trunks and root balls.
7. Residents Are to only PLACE ONLY 1 PILE OF BRUSH AT THE
ROADSIDE. The Village will not remove brush from clearing of lots or from tree
8. Brush pickup will be done by zone. Zone 1 residents will have their brush
picked up starting the first Monday of each month. Zone 2 residents will have
their brush picked up starting the Third Monday of the month. (work schedules
and emergencies allowing)
9. Brush shall not be placed to the curb more than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled
pickup. This includes placing brush out after pick up has already been made.
Brush will need to be removed within 72 hours of receiving notification.
Questions? Call 624-6406
Click Below to Download The Brush Pickup Zone Map